GPS L1 repeater
The L1 repeater unit has an effective coverage area of 35 – 40 metres radius from the centre, when mounted at a height of 10 metres.
The unit has a built-in antenna that radiates signal in a cone-shaped pattern within a 140 degree angle of view.
Using the four moulded lugs, it can be mounted horizontally, for example on a ceiling, or vertically on a wall.
All that is required is good line-of-sight between the repeater unit and the receiving devices.
The external antenna feeder cable connects to an SMA socket; the repeater sends 5V DC through the coaxial cable to power the low noise amplifier (LNA) in the antenna.
- Frequency: 1.575 GHz
- Size: 110 x 143 x 28mm
- Weight: 165g
- Overall signal gain: >40dB
- Noise Figure: < 2dB
- Variable attenuation: 0-40dB
- Antenna connector impedance: 50Ω
- Input connector: SMA-socket
- Operating temperature: -25 to +40°C
- Power supply: 12VDC 300mA (Power supply included)
- Indoor range: up to 50m, adjustable by gain control
- Antenna connector power output: +5VDC, 100mA
- TX antenna gain max: +4dBd, RHCP polarization
For details of GPS L1 repeater kits click here
Need an IP67 waterproof repeater? The L1/GLONASS repeater comes in standard (IP51) and waterproof (IP67) options.
For details of L1/GLONASS repeater kits click here.