GPS repeater for L1/GLONASS/Galileo
The L1/GLONASS/Galileo repeater unit has an effective coverage area of approximately 35 – 40 metres radius from the centre when mounted at a height of 10 metres.
The unit has a built-in antenna that radiates signal in a cone-shaped pattern within a 140 degree angle of view.
Using the four moulded lugs, it can be mounted horizontally, for example on a ceiling, or vertically on a wall.
All that is required is good line-of-sight between the repeater unit and the receiving devices.
The external antenna feeder cable connects to an SMA socket; the repeater sends 5V DC through the coaxial cable to power the low noise amplifier (LNA) in the antenna.
- Frequency: 1.575 GHz & 1.602GHz
- Size: 110 x 143 x 28mm
- Weight: 165g
- Overall signal gain: >40dB
- Noise Figure: < 2dB
- Variable attenuation: 0-40dB
- Antenna connector impedance: 50O
- Input connector: SMA-socket
- Operating temperature: -25 to +40°C
- Power supply: 12VDC 300mA (Power supply included)
- Indoor range: up to 50m, adjustable by gain control
- Antenna connector power output: +5VDC, 100mA
- TX antenna gain max: +4dBd, RHCP polarization
Waterproof (IP67) GPS L1/GLONASS/Galileo repeater unit
For environments where moisture and/or dust ingress is a problem, this IP67 version of the L1/GLONASS/Galileo repeater is ideal.
The repeater specification is exactly the same as the standard unit shown above, the only differences are as follows:
- Size: 200 x 89 x39mm
- Weight: 274g
- Enclosure: IP67
- Input connector: TNC-socket
Can be supplied with standard (non-waterproof) AC/DC power supply if used in dry conditions, or an IP67 waterproof version.
For details of L1/GLONASS/Galileo repeater kits click here