Indoor GPS Coverage Solutions
- Outdoor GPS antenna with mounting bracket and cable guide
- Coaxial antenna feeder – comes in lengths of 10M, 20M and 30M
- Indoor repeater unit with AC/DC power adapter
Custom-designed GPS repeater systems
- When the required antenna cable is longer than 30 metres (we have very low-loss cables available)
- There is more than one area within your facility that needs coverage
- A specific type of antenna is needed (ruggedised, covert, etc)
Extending the antenna feeder cable beyond the reach of coaxial cable.
Optical fibre links provide a reliable way of transporting GPS signals over long distances and to inaccessible locations.
Extends the distance from outdoor antenna to indoor repeater/receiver up to several kilometres if needed.
Useful for distributing GPS-derived timing signals inside large buildings, such as data centres.
Solutions available for single-mode and multi-mode fiber types.
Iridium repeater kits
Allow use of Iridium handsets and modems inside any signal-denied area.
Fiber optic Iridium repeaters extend the reach from outdoor antennas to indoor antennas up to three kilometres.
Coaxial Iridium repeater kits are used in situations where a longer reach isn’t necessary, such as hangars.
Typically used in:
- Underground facilities
- Military bunkers
- Aircraft hangars
- Disaster/emergency communications
- Ships/oil rigs
GNSS/GPS in-line amplifiers and splitters.
GNSS inline amplifiers extend the distance between the outdoor antenna and the indoor GPS repeater/receiver.
High quality, rugged and watertight construction; 12dB or 21dB gain and a range of connector options.
A GNSS/GPS splitter connects an external antenna to two receivers or repeaters simultaneously.
Housed in a robust enclosure, the splitters are available with TNC or N-Type connectors.
Splitters and amplifiers have a pass-band that is optimised to pass only signals within the GNSS frequency range.