• Home
  • Licensing of GPS repeaters

Licensing of GPS repeaters

Customers in the UK are required by Ofcom to obtain a license to operate GPS repeater equipment.

Most other countries have a similar requirement and the law is enforced by the local telecomms regulator.

Each country has its own licensing laws, defined and enforced by the local regulator.

Need help to decide which system is right for you?

Type your message below:

Or call us on


Licensing of GPS repeaters in the UK.

Licensing of GPS repeaters in Canada.

Licensing of GPS repeaters in the USA.

Roger-GPS: repeater equipment certifications.

If you have any queries please drop us a line.


Contact FalTech

FalTech Limited,
6A Waterside House,
Falmouth Road,
TR10 8BE, United Kingdom.

FalTech Limited is registered in England and Wales under company registration number 6934844.
Copyright © 2023 | Web Design Cornwall by Channel Digital