GPS repeater kits come with all you need for a straightforward installation.
Repeater kit for GPS L1 signals
For L1, L2, GLONASS & Galileo
(1.227 | 1.575 | 1.602 GHz)
For L1, GLONASS & Galileo
(1.575 | 1.602 GHz)
Each kit contains:
- Outdoor GPS antenna with mounting bracket and cable guide
- Coaxial antenna feeder – comes in lengths of 10M, 20M and 30M
- Indoor repeater unit with AC/DC power adapter
Custom-designed repeater systems for situations where a standard kit doesn’t meet your requirements.
If one of our kits doesn’t give you the coverage you need, let us know and we will help design a system to your specific criteria
When would you need a custom-designed solution?
- When the required antenna cable is longer than 30 metres (we have very low-loss cables available)
- There is more than one area within your facility that needs coverage
- A specific type of antenna is needed (ruggedised, covert, etc)
GPS-over-fibre systems for extending the antenna feeder cable beyond the reach of coaxial cable.
Optical fibre links provide a reliable way of transporting GPS signals over long distances and to inaccessible locations.
Extends the distance from outdoor antenna to indoor repeater/receiver up to several kilometres if needed.
Useful for distributing GPS-derived timing signals inside large buildings.
DAB radio repeater systems allow use and demonstration of DAB digital radios in a signal-denied area.
Can be combined with FM, AM and GPS signals to create a bespoke solution for automotive R&D environments, for example.
Similar in operation to a GPS repeater system in that
- An outdoor antenna captures signal from the local transmitter tower
- A coaxial feeder cable transports the signal to the interior of the building
- The DAB repeater re-radiates the signal indoors.