GPS repeater kit for L1/L2/GLONASS/Galileo
Covers GPS L1 & Galileo (1575.42MHz | GPS L2 (1227.60MHz) | GLONASS (1602MHz)
Waterproof (IP67) enclosure for use in dry or high-moisture environments
Each kit contains:
- 35dB gain active GPS L1/L2/GLONASS/Galileo antenna *
- Flexible antenna mount system
- Coaxial feeder cable; 10M, 20M or 30M
- Combined L1/L2/GLONASS/Galileo repeater unit; IP67 enclosure
- Standard (non-IP67) AC/DC power supply
- Optional waterproof (IP67) AC/DC power supply
* If only L1 & L2 are required, we can supply the kit with an L1/L2 antenna instead of the standard L1/L2/GLONASS/Galileo antenna – same repeater unit with a different (cheaper) antenna
Special Offer: 25% reduction on L1/L2 repeater kits while stocks last – details
Installation Involves The Following:
- To ensure that the GPS repeater receives the best possible signal, the outdoor antenna should be placed on a roof or any outdoor space where it has an uninterrupted view of the sky.
- Place the GPS repeater unit indoors, on any vertical or horizontal surface, where clear line-of-sight is available to any device(s) that need to receive GPS satellite signals.
- Run the coaxial cable from the antenna to the repeater unit.
- Connect power to the repeater unit via the AC/DC adapter.
- Adjust the gain controls to set the coverage area radius from 1-2M up to approximately 35M.
Note: a standard non-waterproof power supply is provided if the repeater is to be installed in a dry environment.
An IP67 waterpoof power supply is required if the repeater is to be installed in a high-moisture environment.
Installation Service Also Available
FalTech can recommend an experienced installation company if required.
The installer offers a full service including:
- Site survey to assess:
- Optimum location for antenna, cable route and indoor repeater
- Requirements for rental of hoist equipment such as cherry picker
- Access times and local restrictions/requirements
- Availability of mains power
- Installation, testing and commissioning of all equipment
- Installation report with photographs and technical descriptions.