GPS repeater kit for L1/GLONASS/Galileo
Covers GPS L1 & Galileo (1575.42 MHz) and GLONASS (1602.00 MHz)
Each kit contains:
- 28dB gain active GPS L1/GLONASS/Galileo antenna
- Flexible antenna mount system
- Coaxial feeder cable; 10M, 20M or 30M
- Variable-gain GPS repeater unit
- AC/DC power adapter
Quick Installation (QI) kit available with small magnetic patch antenna on a 6M cable
Waterproof Enclosure also available
The GPS repeater unit is available in a standard moulded box or in an IP67 waterproof enclosure (What is IP67?).
|Standard (IP51) GPS repeater unit
||Waterproof (IP67) GPS repeater unit|
Installation Involves The Following:
- To ensure that the GPS repeater receives the best possible signal, the outdoor antenna should be placed on a roof or any outdoor space where it has an uninterrupted view of the sky.
- Place the GPS repeater unit indoors, on any vertical or horizontal surface, where clear line-of-sight is available to any device(s) that need to receive GPS satellite signals.
- Run the coaxial cable from the antenna to the GPS repeater unit.
- Connect the power to the repeater unit via the supplied AC/DC adapter.
- Adjust the gain control to set the coverage area radius up to approximately 35M.
Installation Service Also Available
FalTech can recommend an experienced installation company if required.
The installer offers a full service including:
- Site survey to assess:
- Optimum location for antenna, cable route and indoor repeater
- Requirements for rental of hoist equipment such as cherry picker
- Access times and local restrictions/requirements
- Availability of mains power
- Installation, testing and commissioning of all equipment
- Installation report with photographs and technical descriptions.