GPS repeater kit for L1/GLONASS/Galileo
GPS repeater kit covers GPS L1 & Galileo (1575.42 MHz) and GLONASS (1602.00 MHz)
A GPS repeater brings the outdoor signal inside your building; it is usually supplied as part of a kit that comes with all you need for a successful installation.
Our repeater kits come with all you need for a successful installation; brief instructions can be found at the foot of this page.
Two year warranty as standard on repeater hardware.
Each kit contains:
- 28dB gain active GPS L1/GLONASS/Galileo antenna
- Flexible antenna mount system
- Coaxial feeder cable; 10M, 20M or 30M
- Variable-gain GPS repeater unit
- AC/DC power adapter
Waterproof Enclosure also available
The repeater unit is available in a standard moulded box or in an IP67 waterproof enclosure (What is IP67?).
|Standard (IP51) GPS repeater unit
||Waterproof (IP67) GPS repeater unit|
Installation Involves The Following:
- To ensure that the repeater receives the best possible signal, the outdoor antenna should be placed on a roof or any outdoor space where it has an uninterrupted view of the sky.
- Place the repeater unit indoors, on any vertical or horizontal surface, where clear line-of-sight is available to any device(s) that need to receive GPS satellite signals.
- Run the coaxial cable from the antenna to the GPS repeater unit.
- Connect the power to the repeater unit via the supplied AC/DC adapter.
- Adjust the gain control to set the coverage area radius up to approximately 35M.
Installation Service Also Available
FalTech can recommend an experienced UK installation company if required.
The installer offers a full service including:
- Site survey to assess:
- Optimum location for antenna, cable route and indoor repeater
- Requirements for rental of hoist equipment such as cherry picker
- Access times and local restrictions/requirements
- Availability of mains power
- Installation, testing and commissioning of all equipment
- Installation report with photographs and technical descriptions.