GPS repeater kit for L1/GLONASS/Galileo India
GPS repeater kit covers L1 & Galileo (1575.42 MHz) and GLONASS (1602.00 MHz)
FalTech is always happy to help our friends in India to bring GPS L1, GLONASS and Galileo signals inside their building
Each GPS repeater kit contains:
- 28dB gain active GPS L1/GLONASS/Galileo antenna
- Flexible antenna mount system
- Coaxial feeder cable; 10M, 20M or 30M
- Variable-gain GPS repeater unit
- AC/DC power adapter
Waterproof Enclosure also available
Repeaters are available in a standard moulded box (IP51) or in a waterproof (IP67) enclosure (What is IP67?).
|Standard (IP51) GPS repeater unit
||Waterproof (IP67) GPS repeater unit|
- GPS L1/GLONASS/Galileo repeater datasheet
- L1 repeater kits
- L1/L2/GLONASS/Galileo repeater kits
- Custom-designed systems
- Technical data
GPS repeater kit installation
This is straightforward; a guide is provided with each kit.
- To ensure that the repeater receives the best possible signal, the outdoor antenna should be placed on a roof or any outdoor space where it has an uninterrupted view of the sky.
- Keep the antenna away from other equipment that may be present on the roof, such as mobile telephony masts, microwave transmitters and air-conditioning units.
- Place the repeater unit indoors, on any vertical or horizontal surface, where clear line-of-sight is available to any device(s) that need to receive GPS satellite signals.
- Run the coaxial cable from the antenna to the GPS repeater unit.
- Connect the power to the repeater unit via the supplied AC/DC adapter.
- Adjust the gain control to set the coverage area radius up to approximately 35M.