GPS repeater for L1/L2/GLONASS/Galileo
The L1/L2/GLONASS/Galileo repeater unit has an effective coverage area of approximately 35 metres radius from the centre.
The unit has a built-in antenna that radiates signal in a cone-shaped pattern within a beam width of at least 140 degrees.
Using the four moulded lugs, it can be mounted horizontally, for example on a ceiling, or vertically on a wall.
All that is required is good line-of-sight between the repeater unit and the receiving devices.
The external antenna feeder cable connects to a TNC socket; the repeater sends 5V DC through the coaxial cable to power the low noise amplifier (LNA) in the antenna.
If a larger area of coverage is required, additional repeaters can be added – all using a single outdoor antenna – by use of a GPS signal splitter and/or a line amplifier.
GPS L1 & Galileo 1.57GHz | GPS L2 1.227GHz | GLONASS 1.602GHz
- Size: 244 x 165 x 64mm
- Weight: 610g
- Enclosure: IP67
- Overall signal gain: >40dB
- Variable attenuation: 0-40dB
- Antenna connector impedance: 50Ω
- Input connector: TNC-socket
- Operating temperature: -40 to +80°C
- Power supply: 12VDC 600mA (Standard non-IP67power supply included)
- Indoor coverage radius: 35-40m, adjustable by gain control
- Antenna connector power output: +5VDC, 100mA
- TX antenna gain max: +4dBd, RHCP polarization
Waterproof (IP67) GPS L1/L2/GLONASS/Galileo repeater unit
For environments where moisture and/or dust ingress is a problem, this IP67 repeater is ideal.
However, it can also be installed in a dry environment, in which case the repeater is supplied with a standard (non-IP67) AC/DC power adapter.
If it is installed in a damp environment, a waterproof (IP67) power adapter is available.
More detail on power supply options here.
For details of GPS L1/L2/GLONASS/Galileo repeater kits click here