GPS repeater kit for L1 signals India
GPS repeater kit for L1 signals (1575.42 MHz)
Bring GPS L1 signals inside your building using our fully-certified, tried-and-tested GPS repeater kit
Provide sky-view to GPS receivers while indoors; no need to go outside
Each kit contains:
- 35dB gain active L1 receiving antenna
- Flexible antenna mount system
- Coaxial cable; 10M, 20M or 30M
- Variable-gain repeater unit
- AC/DC power adapter
Installation of a GPS repeater kit is straightforward; a guide is provided with each kit.
FalTech is happy to advise on specific installation issues; below is a quick overview of the process involved.
- To ensure that the GPS repeater receives the best possible signal, the outdoor antenna should ideally be placed on a roof where it has an uninterrupted 360° view of the sky.
- Keep the antenna away from other equipment that may be present on the roof, such as mobile telephony masts, microwave transmitters and air-conditioning units.
- If it is not practical to install the antenna on the roof, it can be mounted on south-facing wall, using appropriate hardware.
- Install the coaxial cable from the antenna to the indoor GPS repeater unit.
- Place the GPS repeater unit indoors, on any vertical or horizontal surface, where clear line-of-sight is available to any device(s) that need to receive GPS satellite signals.
- Connect the power to the repeater unit via the supplied AC/DC adapter.
- Adjust the gain control to the optimum setting by observing the multi-coloured status LED on the repeater.