GPS repeater kits for L1/L2
Covers GPS L1 (1.575GHz) and GPS L2 (1.227GHz)
Waterproof (IP67) enclosure for use in dry or high-moisture environments
The L1/L2 repeaters are being phased out since the introduction of the new L1/L2/GLONASS/Galileo kit.
A limited number of L1/L2 kits are available while stocks last – price reduced by 25%.
Each kit contains:
- 35dB gain active GPS L1/L2 antenna
- Flexible antenna mount system
- Coaxial feeder cable; 10M, 20M or 30M
- Combined L1/L2 repeater unit; IP67 enclosure
- Standard (non-IP67) AC/DC power supply
- Optional waterproof (IP67) AC/DC power supply
|L1/L2 repeater||GPS antenna||Coaxial cable||Antenna mount|
The L1/L2 repeaters are brand new – constructed in January 2017 – and come with a 2 year warranty as standard
Installation Involves The Following:
- To ensure that the GPS repeater receives the best possible signal, the outdoor antenna should be placed on a roof or any outdoor space where it has an uninterrupted view of the sky.
- Place the GPS repeater unit indoors, on any vertical or horizontal surface, where clear line-of-sight is available to any device(s) that need to receive GPS satellite signals.
- Run the coaxial cable from the antenna to the repeater unit.
- Connect power to the repeater unit via the AC/DC adapter.
- Adjust the gain controls to set the coverage area radius from 1-2M up to approximately 50M.
Note: a standard non-waterproof power supply is provided if the repeater is to be installed in a dry environment.
An IP67 waterpoof power supply is required if the repeater is to be installed in a high-moisture environment.
Installation Service Also Available
FalTech can recommend an experienced installation company if required.
The installer offers a full service including:
- Site survey to assess:
- Optimum location for antenna, cable route and indoor repeater
- Requirements for rental of hoist equipment such as cherry picker
- Access times and local restrictions/requirements
- Availability of mains power
- Installation, testing and commissioning of all equipment
- Installation report with photographs and technical descriptions.